EXTRACTIONS AT BROCK DENTAL
There are many reasons Dr. Say or Dr. Palencar may suggest a tooth extraction:
- The tooth is severely decayed
- Evidence of advanced periodontal disease
- The tooth is broken beyond repair
- Poor positioning of tooth in the mouth or impacted
- In preparation for orthodontic treatment
Extractions may result in chewing difficulty, jaw joint problems, or shifting teeth. Brock Dental can discuss replacing the extracted tooth with an implant or bridge or offer alternatives to removing the tooth.
Click on Our Services ->Wisdom Teeth to learn more about the extraction process.