INVISALIGN AT BROCK DENTAL
Invisalign is a new system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners is not new. However, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes is the new part. Invisalign is recommended for orthodontic situations with mild to moderate spacing or crowding. They are virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear.
How Invisalign Works
Your teeth are laser-scanned into a computer to make clear removable custom made aligners. We suggest you wear each set for about two weeks, removing only to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth. We will schedule with you appointments every 6 weeks. Your teeth will begin to shift gradually between these dental appointments. Treatment is often complete in 6 to 15 months.
The Benefits of Invisalign Include:
- You can brush, floss, and eat as you always have since the aligners are removable
- Cleanings are quicker and easier than with traditional orthodontics
- When your teeth align properly gums fit tighter around them, leading to better periodontal health
- Your speech and chewing improves from bite correction using invisalign
- Less stress on the supporting bone and jaw joints results from proper tooth alignment
Click on Educational Videos-> Ortho to learn more about your treatment options.